cute, spunky Girl!

A few days ago I took these pictures of my friends sweet foster daughter. My friend has three sons and is caring for this little cutie and hoping to adopt her. She has pictures hanging in her house of her sons and every time her daughter saw them she said, "where are the pictures of me?" My friend wanted me to take some pictures of her daughter and of her family. Let's just say this little cutie is BUSY. She wouldn't stay anywhere for very long. I had fun talking to her and following her around. I thought these pictures turned out so cute.




This is her saying, "Are we done yet?" We only took pictures for about 20 minutes. She was done after that. I've decided with little kids you don't have much time. You have to grab the shots when you can.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Shelley! Those pictures are beautiful!!! I hope you are able to snap some pics of my family this summer. I wish we lived close so you could teach me some of your photo tips and editing skills!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Shelley VanWagenen Photography.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.