About Me

I have had a passion for photography all my life. I've always had a camera and I have loved taking pictures since I was young. I think that the best art work in my house is the pictures of my family. Several years ago my husband bought me a "Real" Camera. I have been on a journey learning to use it and learning to take better shots. I started this blog because I wanted to have a place to share what I am shooting and what I am learning.
I have been married to my amazing husband for twenty five years and am "Mom" to five spunky daughters and one great son-in-law. These people are the subjects of many of my photo shoots. I am a creative, right brained person and photography has been a fun way to explore my creative side.
I am a natural light photographer shooting in the Fresno/Clovis California area. Everywhere I go I am looking for a great location to shoot or a cute face to capture. E-mail me by clicking on the contact me tab or call 559-285-2865 if you would like me to capture some great shots of you or your family.

5 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! What a cute blog, I love the font and cute papers! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley, thanks for sharing all of your fun pics. I am looking forward to seeing more and more. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures you have taken. Love your blog. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing!
    Lori J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter is a budding photographer who just happened to share that info with your husband at her appointment a few weeks ago. My daughter has, like you, ALWAYS been a photographer. Always. Your husband told us about your blog. He is so proud of your work, and now I can certainly see why. You have the gift! Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures in this way. You and your work are inspirational. Thanks--Susan

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Shelley VanWagenen Photography.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.