The C Family

What do you do when you really don't want to get your picture taken? I took these shots of this adorable family. Little miss two year old was not to happy. Needless to say we didn't get to many posed pictures of her. But, I think this picture is adorable. It just makes me laugh. What a little cutie.
Most of the pictures that turned out cute were more candid shots. I loved this one of the family.
The pictures of the baby turned out super cute. She was all smiles

Don't you love the yummy cheeks, fingers and toes?

We caught this one when she thought no one was looking. So Cute!
After we were all done "taking pictures" the kids started chasing each other. I loved these sequence of shots. It really showed their personalities.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Shelley VanWagenen Photography.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.