Five Cute Friends

My good friend/photographer Nicole Madsen decided to do an urban photo shoot of five cute teens. One of the teens she was shooting was my daughter Lauren. She graciously invited me along. I had so much fun. These girls were excited to try anything. Both Nicole and I had so much fun comparing how we do things. The pictures turned out so cute. Below are some of my favs.
The centering goes a little off when you enlarge on the blog.







Jamie

Bria
Bree
Abby
Lauren
Taking pictures is so much Fun!


3 comments:

  1. Shelley, these look great! LOVE them! I had a blast - we must do this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! Thank you so much! We should all do this again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Shelley VanWagenen Photography.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.